Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas 2012

Hey, hey, HEY! It's December. And everybody knows what that means, right? CHRISTMAS!



I always get this elated feeling whenever it's December. Whenever I realize that Christmas is just around the corner, I remember the old days when I used to watch Christmas movies and listen to Christmas songs. Eloise and Beauty and the Beast are the movies I remember prominently. I feel so nostalgic and I always remember that feeling of how it was then. The kind of feeling that is hard to come by again. I love how Christmas felt like then, but don't get me wrong. I still love celebrating Christmas now. It's the best holiday ever! And I remember a time when I went caroling with my friends and I remember putting up the lights and decorating the tree. Christmas is such a beautiful time! It's a time where everybody seems to be happier and more united. Tis a great season indeed!


There will be lots of dinner parties..any idea what that implies? FOOD! Yes. It's a time where people get fatter but who cares? So long as the food's delicious no one's complaining. :) I can almost picture myself in a room full of cakes and desserts and spaghetti and chicken and many, many more!

Another great thing about parties is that I can spend time with my family and relatives. It's kind of like a family reunion where everyone is gathered to celebrate Christmas. I get happy whenever we are all gathered. It's just a nice sight to behold everyone in one place with all the happy feelings that Christmas can produce in us.


And who can forget all those gifts? It's nice to receive presents from the people around us. But it's great if we can give gifts, too..as the saying goes: It's better to give than to receive. Concerning what to give, I don't think that gifts have to be expensive. It's the thought that counts really. 

Keep the spirit of Christmas alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment