Friday, January 17, 2014

Query 3

What do you have handy at your bedside?

I guess it'd have to be my phone? It serves me many purposes. I can use it as a flashlight, as an alarm clock and as  a writing tool for when an idea strikes me in the middle of the night. 

I know I said I'd at least try to write something every month last year but I don't think I'm gonna be able to do that this year. I've been so busy and I haven't been able to think of anything to post except these queries I've taken up. The sad part is that I've been busy watching TV or going through my facebook newsfeed. It would be understandable if I said I've been busy with school but that's not the case. I seem to spend one hour in facebook just looking at stuff and liking some pictures. Not good. I could have done something more useful with that time. I guess I haven't gotten over the long holiday break. How I wish I could just relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment