Friday, June 7, 2013

Childhood Shows

During my childhood days, the television was my source of entertainment at home. The internet and Iphone and Ipad didn't exist yet at that time. I remember watching a lot of animes and cartoons back then. I think shows of my time were definitely a lot better compared to today. Although people always say their generation is better than the others, who can say?

Posting some of the shows I watched.

Ultra Maniac; Angelic Layer; Rayearth Magic Knight; Cardcaptor
Sakura; Fushigi Yuugi; Doraemon

Captain Planet; Popeye; Dragon Ball; Detective
Conan; Hunter x Hunter; Beyblade; Get Backers; 

Slam Dunk; Yugi Oh

Pokemon; Ed, Edd n Eddy; Scooby Doo; Fillmore; Mr. Bean; Recess

Make Way for Noddy; Madeline; PB&J Otter; Tiny Planets; Baby
Looney Tunes Show; Kids Next Door; Kim Possible; Lilo and Stitch;
Totally Spies
*insert* Courage The Cowardly Dog and The Mask

Flame of Recca; Ranma 1/2; Mirmo de Pon; Yu Yu Hakusho; Art
Attack; Blue's Clues


No comments:

Post a Comment