Sunday, May 19, 2013

Three Things

If I ever get to have my own house, there are three things you would see: a library, a kitchen, and a swimming pool.


What's a house without a library? I believe every household should have it because life would be intolerably boring without books. With books it is paradise. I'd like to fill my bookshelves with so many books and then I'd be the happiest girl in the world! I'd make sure to have a room just for my books and have a big chair by the window as my reading corner.













And even though I'm an organized person and hate to see a messy room, I'd gladly have this kind of mess. I consider piled up books on floor as art, not a mess. Tis a wonderful sight to behold!


 I know every house already has a kitchen. I just like to emphasize that I really want to have a kitchen. I don't really know how to cook or bake but I keep thinking that if I have my own kitchen, I can experiment. I don't have to worry about making a mess or breaking any stuff. Heck, it's my kitchen and I can do anything with it. At least that's what I tell myself. I'd like to have a bright and cute kitchen so that I'd be tempted to be there and do something, and not neglect it.

 I don't know how to swim so why would I want to have a pool? Come on! You need not know how to swim to have a pool...right? No, really, the reason why I want to have it is to learn how to swim. I can hire a personal trainer to help me. :) And when I finally know how to swim, I can have that as my exercise. I read somewhere long ago that swimming as a form of exercise has so many benefits and that's the real reason I want to have my own pool. When I'll be too lazy to go out, I can stay at home and use the pool.

These are the essentials for me if I ever have my own place.

No comments:

Post a Comment