Monday, February 25, 2013

Unsatisfaction

I want so many things right now. I seem to always want something. I wish I could be contented with what I have but I can't. I'm always unsatisfied. Wanting something that I can't have really sucks because it just makes me sad. Why can't the world just give us what we want? Why can't we have everything for free? Why can't the world be a wish-granting factory? 

I've been taught that life is not about the material things. What matters most in this world can't be seen and it can't be bought. The important things are not easy to acquire. We have to work hard for them. I still can't grasp the whole concept of what's our purpose in this world but can't we at least enjoy the time we have here? I mean, yes, we've heard that we have to make the best at what we have. But I really want to try so many things but I can't afford them. I'm not a resourceful and creative person. I can't look at a certain object and think of the many different things I could make it out to be. What I want to do requires money and time. Two things I don't quite have. 

I want to make a book filled with pictures and quotes. I can't do that yet because I don't have money for printing. I want to bake but I can't because I don't have the money for the ingredients. I want to read books but I'm bombarded with works that are taking up too much of my time. I want to go to Europe but I can't because I don't have money. I don't know if it's possible that a person (assuming he's a regular, not rich, person) can do all that but I can't. I want to but I can't. I seem to have all these excuses. The things I want to do are pretty harmless so why is it so hard to make them attainable?

I'm just so confused. Am I making myself suffer? By wanting so many things, do I make myself disappointed? I'm telling you again, what I want are pretty harmless. Why can't I do them already? Is it because I don't have the determination? Is it because I don't take action? Probably... I'm just confused and disappointed, is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment