Saturday, December 8, 2012

Late Night Babble

I'm bored. I want to do something but I don't know what. It's already late but I don't want to sleep yet. Well, actually I want to but I can't seem to just do it. I've just decided! I'm going to finish this post and then I'm going to sleep. I have a lot of things to do tomorrow..err, today so I better get some sleep.

What I'm going to write has something to do with money and clothes. If you've read a post of mine from long ago, you'd know I have a thing for fashion. When I'm in the mall, I pass by all these shops and the displays are just so gorgeous! I get this impulse of buying them but the problem is I don't have the money. I'm not rich which is kind of a good thing because if I was, I can already see myself buying every single thing that catches my eyes. I wouldn't care then if I'm going to wear it or not. I'll be joyously, merrily walking in and out of a shop with a silly grin on my mouth and lots of bags dangling in my arms. How I long to be as rich as Bill Gates! It sounds so far fetched but you never know. It might just happen. Optimism, people, is the key. And determination and hardwork of course.

Here's my wishlist:


L-R: leather shorts, white button down shirt, leather skirt, shiny red flats, and a lace up boots

It's Christmas soon. I'm just saying. :)

On another note, I've given my blog a new look. I changed my header and template. And it's not pink anymore. I think I'm going to stick with this for a very long time.

K, I'm going to sleep now. G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment