Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Query 1

My mind has become idle. It's too lazy to think. In turn, I've become so complacent about everything. I don't care for anything anymore and I have not been productive. I haven't let myself go through anything troublesome just to accomplish something. I let things run its course or I rely on others to do things for me. And I know this is wrong. That's why I've come up with an idea and bought a Query? (cards with thought provoking questions) from Papemelroti.

I never think outside the box. I always stay on the familiar and safe side. So with this game, I hope I can stimulate my brain to think more and I'd be able to come up with fun and out-of-this-world answers. Here goes Query 1: A mad scientist is going to switch all your body parts except one, which body part will you choose to keep?

I'd like to keep my legs to where it already is because I'd like to go to places. My greatest dream in life is to travel the world and I'd like to do that with my legs letting me walk around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment