Friday, August 9, 2013

Evolution of Time

I sometimes wonder what will happen in the future. I mean times are changing. We're slowly leaving a time when things were simpler to a time where technology dominates and the ways of people are changing. People forget the ways of the past and new practices and beliefs are emerging. I know it has always been this way since the dawn of time. There is always going to be these transitions. I've only read it in books how life before were so different. So for me, this time it feels different because I'm a part of it now. I'm actually living and going through these changes. And I'm scared. Scared because I don't think I'm ready to face this new world yet. Scared because values of the past are slowly being forgotten and I don't like how children of this generation are becoming. Scared because I like the old times just fine and then suddenly these new changes come along that I don't fully welcome.

Here are some pictures I googled showing the evolution of things:










We don't know for sure what the future will be like but it is up to us people to decide what we want it to be. Because it is in our hands that we can mold the world however we want it to be. We have that power. I just hope people don't forget the past and will remain to uphold the values of the previous eras. Not to get lost on all the new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment