Sunday, January 27, 2013

Nature and Man

image from tumblr

We all know the world didn't end on December 21, 2012 because we're still here, right? So we go on to think that the world coming to an end is all just crap. That they are not true. That there is no such thing as end of the world. But think again. Maybe there is such a thing as the end of the human race. Some, or many of us, are not aware that our little seemingly harmless actions might be slowly destroying our Mother Earth. Small things like throwing garbage anywhere and driving cars that release carbon dioxide can contribute to the detriment of our planet or major things like illegal logging or dynamite fishing. We pay the price for our own doings. I hear news of storms and floods and earthquakes and I think that it's our planet giving us what we deserve.

We have to start caring for our planet. We have to be responsible and do what's right. I'm not sure if humans will exist in this world forever but I think the least we can do is care for our planet and do everything we can to preserve it.

The only reason I'm writing this post is because lately it has been colder than usual. Normally, I don't get too cold easily but nowadays, it's quite different. Maybe it's just the climate and all but maybe there's another reason behind this. And also because I find the image too good not to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment