Saturday, May 19, 2012

An Admired Friend

So... I've been going through my desk lately because I'll soon be moving out and I found this folder where I keep my drawings and writings. I found my silly poems written a few years back and I laughed at what I wrote then. I'm not a good poet nor am I a good writer but what has being good got to do with writing? People write to express themselves so it isn't really important to have the correct grammar. :p What's important is to be understood. 

Here's a poem I wrote back in July 2010:

She is silent and simple
She loves to eat apple
She doesn't attract attention
Yet people come for a lively conversation.

She is humble and quiet
She likes to write
She grieves over her first love
That flew away like a dove.

She is thin and small
She is beautiful
I admire her a lot
For her generous heart.

This got me thinking and maybe I'm gonna post some of my old writings here. I'm not sure yet but maybe...

'Til next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment